Welcome To Liquor On McLeod!
Thanks for visiting us online! Here we hope to keep you up to date with our in-store specials, new products, wine-of-the-month club and most importantly, our awesome TASTINGS!! Thanks again for dropping by and hope to see you soon.
Liquor on McLeod is a family owned and operated business in Spruce Grove and opened on December 3, 1993. Ever since, the store has grown and established itself in the Grove. The new location in Lakewood offers an expansion in inventory and most importantly opened up plenty of floor space to bring in over 1200 wines.
Spring Wine Festival
On Saturday, April 25th,
from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
We will host our annual Spring Wine Festival. This is an Open House event with 8 distributors pouring samples of wine, beer, and spirits accompanied by delicious appetizers. Proceeds go to the Parkland Food Bank.
- Charton Hobbs will be pouring wines from the U.S., Italy, and Portugal.
- PMA will pour wines from Italy and Spain and Ginger Beer from Scotland.
- Glazer’s will pour wines from the U.S.
- South by Southwest will pour wines from Lake Breeze Vineyards on the Naramata Bench in the Okanagan.
- Unix will pour wines from Moldova and Spain.
- Tru Craft Beers will pour beers from Deschutes Brewery
Just to give you an idea of what we’ll have for tasting tomorrow at our Spring Wine Fest from 2pm to 5pm. We hope to see you there. #LOMWineFest